Quick and Easy Setup
Getting started with your body fat BMI scale is quick and easy! Simply download the app from the Google Play store, or the Apple App Store, to your smartphone or tablet* and you’ll have your measurements within seconds of stepping on the scale.
Using the Scale
The body fat scale with app starts working the moment you step on. To use the scale for body weight readings only, simply step on and your weight will be shown on the LED display. For all other health measurements on your body fat scale bluetooth connectivity with a smartphone or tablet is required. For best results, keep your device close by (having the app open may be necessary) and then stop on the scale with your barefeet. Within a few seconds, the data will be sent to your device and stored in your user profile.
How it Works
The bathroom scale with body fat and body composition analyzer utilizes 4 high precision sensors under the tempered glass surface and BIA technology (bioelectrical impedance analysis) to send mild electrical currents through your body from one foot to the other. Lean tissue, which is over 70% water is a good conductor of electrical current, where as fatty tissue, which is low in water, is not. The resistance to the flow of this current measured by the body fat scanner can be used to calculate your body composition.
What does it measure?
This body fat monitor will measure your weight (accurate within 0.3%), body fat, lean mass, visceral fat, body water, bone mass, BMI, basal metabolic rate, and metabolic age.
Who can use it?
The BMI smart scale will store measurements for up to 10 users, and will support weights from 11 to 400 lbs – only one scale is needed to monitor your families’ health.
*Compatible with iPhone4S, iPad3, and iPad Mini (1st gen), and above; Android 4.3, Bluetooth 4.0, and above, min. 1Gb memory.
- Smart Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
- Backlit LCD screen shows all the measuring data.
- Nice-sized weighing platform, constructed by hard tempered glass, is comfortable for your feet.
- ITO layer on its surface and 4 ultra-precision weighing sensors.
- The free app works on your iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad Mini or higher, also works on Android 4.3 or higher via Bluetooth.
- Measure 8 parameters: weight, fat, body water, bone mass, muscles mass, visceral fat, BMI, and BMR.
- Measure range up to 400lb/180kg in a very high precise of 0.2lb/0.1kg scale division.
- Powered by AA alkaline batteries (Included). Auto-Off, Auto-Zero, Smart step-on technology and auto shutdown.
- Low Battery and Overload Indication.
- Keeps track of the 8 parameters, weight, fat, body water, bone mass, muscles mass, visceral fat, BMI, and BMR, as well as forming a weight changing graph.
- Max support 10 separate user groups and smart recognition.
- Data can be read by your iPhone “Health” APP once authorized.
- Keep your data private or share them on Facebook, twitter or other social networks both are good choice.
- Support devices of Bluetooth 4.0 and IOS 8.0 or Android 4.3 and above.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS / Premium Tempered Glass
- Production dimensions: (300mm x 300mm x 30mm)
- Measuring parameters:Weight, fat, body water, bone mass, muscles mass, visceral fat, BMI and BMR.
- Display : Backlit LCD display
- Height range: 3’3″-8’4″/ 100-255cm
- Weight unit: lb/kg
- Weight range: 11-400lb/5-180Kg
- Scale wakeup weight: 11lb/5kg
- Scale division: 0.2lb/0.1kg
- Power: DC 6V (4 AA alkaline batteries included)
- Athlete level: ordinary, amateur and professional
- For accurate measurement, please set the correct personal information including your gender, birthday, height and athlete level on the APP.
- While there isn’t technically a minimum weight, you will need at least 15 or so pounds to wake the scale up.
- Make sure to place the scale on a flat and solid surface such as hardwood or ceramic tile flooring. Soft surfaces like carpets and rugs are not advised.
- Make sure your feet are dry before stepping on the scale. Step on the scale in bare feet to measure BMI.
- Before every serious measurement, you’d better wait the scale to Auto-Zero, or your weight will inaccurate.
- Kids under 1m and pregnant, we suggest just measuring weight, no more other data.
- This scale should be used with caution by people with cardiac pacemaker, for there is a small electrical current passes through the body, which is harmless to normal people.
- 1 x Bluetooth BIA Scale
- 1 x User Manual