This product is entered in ARTG with ARTG No.: 279802 and also with FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), TUV, ISO 9001, CE, EC, REP and MD.
CHOICEMMED OLED Fingertip Pulse Oximeter MD300C2 is a very important and common device to check patient blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) level and pulse rate and waveform. As a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device, fingertip pulse oximeter greatly enhances patient care. It is widely applied in clinic, hospital, social medical organizations, first aid, and homecare etc.
- Digital OLEDs and LED display
- 4 Display Orientations and 6 display modes
- New Contracted Design, has contemporary feeling extremely
- Displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and Waveform
- Low power consumption; automatically power off
- Battery-low indicator
- Small & lightweight design
- Powered by 2 x AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Remember the last brightness setting and display mode
- Adjustable brightness signal inadequacy prompt
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Package includes user manual, carry case and lanyard
- FDA and TGA Approved with validated ARTG No. 279802
Adult and Pediatrics
Measurement range: 70% – 100%
Measurement accuracy: 80% – 99%: ±2% | 70% – 79%: ±3% | ≤69%: No definition
Measurement range: 30 – 250bpm
Measurement accuracy: 30 – 99bpm: ±2bpm | 100 – 250bpm: ±2%
Type: Digital OLED and LED Display
Parameters: SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, Waveform
Mode: 4 display orientations, 6 display modes (Press power button for switch display direction)
Alarm: Battery-low indicator
Weight: 55g(including batteries)
Two AAA 1.5V, 600mAh alkaline batteries could be continuously operated as long as 24 hours.
Operation Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C- 55°C
Operation Humidity: ≤80%, no condensation
Storage Humidity: ≤93%, no condensation
Atmosphere pressure: 86kPa – 106kPa
Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition
Required the test equipment (BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester) the pulse wave is available without failure when the simulation pulse wave amplitude is at 0.6%.
Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light
Device works normally when mixed noise produced by BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester.