Voice Talking Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a very important and common device to check patient blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) level and pulse rate. As a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device, Fingertip pulse oximeter greatly enhances patient care. It is widely applied in clinic, hospital, social medical organizations, first aid, and homecare etc.
This C6525 Voice Talking Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has Electronic Real English Voice reads out the SpO2 (oxygen) and pulse rate values on demand. It also has Backlit LCD Display designed especially suitable for the elderly and blind or poor-sighted people.
- Small & Lightweight Design
- Large Clear High Brightness Digital Backlit LCD Display
- Real Person Voice Reads Out the SPO2 (Oxygen Level) and Pulse Rate Values
- Displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar
- 2 Display Modes – Display can be rotated 180 degrees with a button press
- Low Power Consumption; Automatically Power Off
- Battery-low indicator
- Powered by 2 x AAA Alkaline or Rechargeable Batteries
- Accommodates Widest Range of Finger Sizes from Pediatric to Adult
- Package Includes User Manual, Carry Case and Lanyard
Adult and Pediatrics
Measurement range: 70% – 100%
Measurement accuracy: 70% – 100%: ±3% | 0% – 69%: No Definition
Measurement range: 30 – 235bpm
Measurement accuracy: 30 – 99bpm: ±2bpm | 100 – 235bpm: ±2%
Type: Digital LCDs display
Parameters: SpO2, PR, Pulse bar
Mode: 2 directions display mode (Press power button for switch display direction)
Alarm: Battery-low indicator
Weight: 50g(including batteries)
Two AAA 1.5V, 800mAh alkaline batteries could be continuously operated as long as 40 hours.
Operation Temperature: 5°C – 40°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C- 55°C
Operation Humidity: ≤80%, no condensation
Storage Humidity: ≤93%, no condensation
Atmosphere pressure: 86kPa – 106kPa in operation and storage
Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition
Required the test equipment (BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester) the pulse wave is available without failure when the simulation pulse wave amplitude is at 0.6%.
Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light
Device works normally when mixed noise produced by BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester.